Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prologue

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web universe. A little something about me.... I live in Southern California with my two children. They are blessings like no other, although I am pretty sure most parents say this. But I have honest bragging rights ya'll!

My son is a junior and currently holds a 4.8 GPA, participates in sports at his high school and does volunteer work with the Key Club organization. He graduates next year and hopes to attend either UCLA or USC as his life's ambition has been to become a doctor since about age 10.

My daughter is in 7th grade, currently maintaining a 4.0 GPA. She is somewhat more reserved and does not participate in school activities yet but she reads at least three books a week, likes cooking, dancing, singing, and video games. She is an animal lover and wants to be a teacher "when she grows up."

This leaves me... well, there is a lot to me but I suppose the basics are requied so any readers can get a grasp on who the author is. I am 37, finally a graduate from the University of Phoenix (last week actually) and work full time in the area of medical records for life insurance carriers. This by no means is a career move, as I aim to get a new job in the social services field now that I have graduated. In my "spare time" I like to read, cross-stitch, write, shoot pool, party with my friends and watch movies. I also dabble in photography and gardening. I have found myself writing random thoughts much more lately which is why I created the blog. I consider this my virtual diary, so I shall emain nameless and faceless in order to protect the identity of the not-so-innocent..... that would be me!

Signing off,
"Cali"

No comments:

Post a Comment