Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~~~~INFINATE GRATITUDE~~~~

Current mood: blessed
To all of the wonderful peeps who came out last night, I LOVE YOU!!! Although it is my name on the degree, it is every bit yours as well. You all supported me during my educational path in your own way. You nourished me with your kindness and encouraging words. When I couldn't even see the light at the end of the tunnel, you reminded me that the payoff in the end would be well worth the struggle. To Christina and Stefanie, the flowers are beautiful and my bedroom has the most wonderful fragrance! To Valerie and Estella, thank you for the Muscatto... how sweet you were to remember what I like! To Nicole and Nic, the Skyy WAS the limit!!

Thanks for coming and celebrating my college grauation with me. A special thank you to my best friend in the world, Angela, for inspiring me to return to college and finish my degree. You kicked my ass when I felt like giving up, you kept me on track when I would have rather gone out, and most of all, you never stopped believing in me. You are the epitome of what a real woman is.

No comments:

Post a Comment