Sunday, May 24, 2009

Maxin' and Relaxin'

Mood: content

As previously theorized, Friday night was spent at the Chico Club; however, I was a good girl and kept my reality evasion therapy intake to a minimum of a single serving of wine. Does a bottle count as a single serving? ;-D

It actually began Friday afternoon... so let me back up.... as Friday was a pre-holiday workday, the office closed up at noon, so all the cube monkeys rolled out to Ocean Beach for some pizza on Newport Ave, washed down with some rapsberry Framboise. two words: Alcoholic Orgasm.

Saturday and today were spent completely lackadaisical. My sole source of physical movement consisted of conquering the stairs to refill my water glass. Sustenance was heating up an oh-so-cheap (but delish) Tina frozen bean and beef burrito, popping a bag of popcorn, or a handful of cherries. Movie after movie was watched and yet somehow I managed to get my bedroom cleaned and the laundry done. Go figure! Speaking of grub I am suddenly craving a turkey sub so off I go to get my five dollar foot long!

PEACE OUT……

No comments:

Post a Comment