Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crowning the Queen



Welp.... Got the Orajel. Got the pain killer. Got the pain... in the form of a huge dental tab. I'm not sure what hurt more.... the drill on a open nerve or the bill at checkout. Either way, I am thanking my lucky stars my FICO score was decent enough to qualify my infected yapper for an emergency line of credit. Unfortunately, that entire amount was used up on tooth #1. Once I get through this hell, I have five more to be worked on and some gum issues to resolve. *sigh* By this time next week I will have a permanent crown and a laundry list of appointments to start the rest of the process.

Note to all those procrastinators: FIND a way to get your arse in the dental chair if it has been more than six months. You will regret it later, I assure you. Let the huge pieces of broken tooth above serve as evidentiary proof. And now... pain killers are kicking on. Time for the sandman to pay a visit. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment