Monday, September 24, 2012

Winding down a Monday

You find yourself bored on a Monday night and Jones'n for some kind of one hour project, preferably with supplies on hand. This is what I came up with... supplies: old shoebox with lid, old magazines, scissors and glue stick. As this was a trial run, I didn't expect much. However, the final result was simple and cute. I gave this to my daughter because she is infatuated with All Things Parisian. She decided to put her ever-growing collection of received college brochures and correspondence inside. Something tells me she will need a bigger box :-)

Old shoebox (bent up, no less)

random old travel magazines (sorry for the upside down photo)

used glue stick and scrapbook paper for outside edges

used glue stick and Paris themed cut outs for the lid

No comments:

Post a Comment