Monday, September 3, 2012

So Many Ideas, So Little Time

As some of my readers know, my latest hobby is refinishing furniture in funky and creative ways. It is such a thrill to me to find old pieces of furniture or random items and give them inordinary purpose. Although I have only completed one project thus far, I have several more on the horizon, including a hanging lamp, laundry basket, and two high-boy lingerie chests. None of the photos below are any of my own accomplishments, however, they are some very quite ideas that have inspired me...  And now, off to buy some new supplies!!

Hanging rubber boot planters

Using an old shutter for a kitchen organizer

 
Re-purposing a rake for hanging jewlery

 Dresser drawers as shadow boxes
 
Use antique teacups as drawer organizers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment