Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Bliss

Vodka/OJ $10.00
Sunshine $0.00
OB Noodle House $30.00
Good times with a special galpal: priceless

Today was a fabulous day in the life of yours truly.

By high noon I was sitting in the "Sunshine" with a cold drink in hand, great conversation flowing and enjoying a typical summer day in Ocean Beach with one of my favorite confidantes. After quenching our thirsties we headed to the OB Noodle house. My first trip there and I guarentee it will not be my last. We sparged on edaname, garlic wings and beef noodles. DE-LISH!!! Now I am home, chilling with my favorite canine, babying a full tummy and anxiously waiting for tonight's 48-Hour Mystery to start. What a lucky girl I have to have days like this.

Photo credit: Miss N.G. {Pina}
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment