Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fashionista on the prowl











I am con amore for these Christian Louboutin heels!!!! Someone pinch me please!!!! OK, so I may not have the latest and greatest fashions on the runway, but these ditties are perennials! Seriously, I can invision myself wearing any of the three with jeans in the winter or a micro mini in the summer.
None of the three are cheap, and seeing as I am living a poverty lifestyle at the moment, the next step is to hatch a plan and figure out which one of my suiters will see the pouty lower lip and puppy dog eyes. It may take some long term hustling and flirting the sexy charm, but in the end, donning my paws in these beauties will be worth it. Now... (rubs chin in deep thought) who will be the fugleman in this endeavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment