Saturday, August 1, 2009

Burlesque To Bookworm

Last night was reminiscent of my younger years when I was a party animal and lived on the edge of spontaneity. After finally arriving back home at 8 am, I crawled under the covers and crashed out until 1 pm. I don’t even know where to start so I think I will just keep this story under wraps for now. But it included Frazee Paint, a trench coat, stiletto heels, taco’s, blond dreadlocks and the ultimate temptation. Intrigued??? Stay tuned….

As for tonight, I enjoyed a yummy family dinner at Olive Garden with the parental units and two of the four bro-hams. With a stuffed tummy I donned my most comfy sleeping garb, grabbed a book and the remote and crawled into bed. I am staying in tonight and enjoying the 48-Hour mystery and a awesome, thought provoking book. Buenos notches.

No comments:

Post a Comment