Monday, August 3, 2009

~~~Monsoon Season~~~

In recent weeks it seems as though I am putting out some type of pheremonous vibe and attracting the male species in record numbers. Last month I was wasting good lip gloss on undeserving chaps and this month I can barely keep the old puckers glossy. I am not in the habit of frog kissing nor am I seeking my prince but I must admit I have rather enjoyed the attention.

MF continues to put in work and vibe for my affections. He has made grandois efforts to free his schedule and allow that quality time we were lacking in the past. In addition, on my Los Angeles jaunt a few weeks ago I had a naughty little fling with MW and flirted with JG just short of a criminal level. And if this were not enough, a few old loves have resurfaced pleading the court for their probationary rights to be reinstated. What’s a girl to do? Although there are waves of affection rolling through like high tide, not one has swept me away.

I remember the days of the mariposa in my stomach or the minutes seemingly crawling by at molluscan speed until you see your amore again. I long for the type of spark that ignites a smile at the very thought of that person, the memory of their touch turning your skin inferno hot. Do these blazes still exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment