Thursday, August 6, 2009

**** Weekending ****


As the work week comes to an end, I am catching up on mundane tasks life requires... laundry, dinner, bedroom cleaning etc. The cheerful chambermaid has a fun filled weekend planned. Tonight enduces the weekend early with Atlanta Housewives.

Luckily, I was able to shift my Friday schedule to get out of the audit early, YAY!!! A local hotspot is in the mix with a new co-worker who seriously needs to let her hair down and have a good time. Saturday I am looking forward to mimosa's by 11 am with mi amore especial, Pina. She will be leaving me soon for a new life in LA and parting will indeed be sweet sorrow. We shall imbibe, catch up on the latest life drama and enjoy the sunshine. Sunday will be resting peacefully and preparing to sink back into the abyss of medical record audits. The cycle of life continues.
But for now... Bring it on Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment