Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hace Muy Caliente

OK is anyone else just plain sick and tired of this freekin heat? Personally I am aggro beyond words at the most minute of things. Smart mouth people, idiot drivers and a pleathora of other oddities that seem to occur when the barometer rises. The little miss thing who tried to get out of pocket with me this morning was within inches of getting chin checked. I was having a "meet me at the monkey bars" moment. I seriously would have kicked her young ass back into reality.

By 4 pm I was home in an icy cold, spearmint eucalyptis aroma therapy bath, drinking a stiff strawberry martini, neat, followed by the most beautiful afternoon nap. Ahhhhhh..... and now, with a full belly (It was family dinner night, thank you Fuddruckers) I have taken a second splash with my rubber ducky to cool off again (yes, it is that hot) and am happily imbbing in another 'Tini, giggling at the stupidity of the contestants on "Wipeout." Tomorrow brings the last day on my current work schedule and I think I can make it through 8 hours to get to a much-deserved 4 day weekend. And what a jam packed weekend it is planned to be. (I am hanging my halo in the closet and bringing out my devil horns for a few days... details to follow... maybe......)

No comments:

Post a Comment