Thursday, September 3, 2009

ANOTHER DAY IN "PARADISE"



7:30 woke up late, 30 minutes to be exact

8:15 arrived to work. HOT and flustered annoyed to see the haunt of yesterday's face

12:00 car refused to start. Great. 100 degrees and no jumper cables.

4:30 top ranking guy on my list arrives to jump me, NO PUN INTENDED

5:00 on the road again like Willie Nelson

5:30 AutoZone unable to find my warrenty info in computer, again car will not start to get home

6:00 dinner made, kids fed, receipt found

6:30 3rd jump start of the day and I headed back to AutoZone

7:00 new battery installed, cute boy met

7:30 back home, Mocha Frapaccino in hand

8:00 cooled off from icey shower, Frap in hand, snuggly bed calling me.....

10:00 ATL Housewives comes on, should I still be awake.


So glad it is a FOUR day weekend!!!!

1 comment: