Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TACOS Y MEMORIAS


As I was rushing out to start my week the cheerful voice belonging to one of my favorite people in the world was on my phone. Hopefully by this time next week my tushie will be up in Los Angleeeezie and we will be reunited back in the same office! You have always been the voice of reason and sanity in the workplace, I hope to reply in kind once I am up there. I have to say, I look forward to sharing a glass (ok, let's be real here.... a bottle) of wine with you and "the boy" in the very near future, I am crossing off days on the calendar with much anticipation! In the spirit of you, I made tacos tonight, even though.... "IT'S NEVER ABOUT THE TACOS!!!!" A Nickism for life......
p.s. the Labia situation has been resolved, all is well in the land of the family "Jewels" tehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment