Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perilous Pandemonium



A fabulous Sunday with my best buddy. Even though we were washing cars, doing laundry and cooking, we enjoyed a day of female bonding together. Our Broncos won (YAY!!) and the Sunday dinner was delish. Today I was reminded how truly blessed I am. Seeing those four smiling faces around my dining room table enjoying a simple Sunday meal, swapping tales, goals and jokes.


Now the weekend comes to a wrap, I am feverishly detailing the week's schedule. The next five days promise a jam packed itinerary of appointments, job interviews, gym workout and an active social life. Hopefully this time next week I will be enjoying a glass of Muscatto on my balcony, watching the sunset, feet propped up. I have my Reebok's pumped up, let the chaos begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment