Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Winds of Change

The past weekend was, for all intents and purposes, a party of one. Amazing how a road trip can change one's perspective on so many things. I have decided SL is a complete gausch and may very well be givin his walking papers in the very near future. But I digress..... a few shutterbug moments out in Palm Springs but nothing Earth shattering as I had hoped. For a desert full of beautiful scenery, I just couldn't get my mojo right and the photo's I got left much to be desired. As did the rest of the trip, actually.

There seems to be a foray of new things coming my way. Previously mentioned, I start my degree program next Monday. I am also happy beyond words to report I am once again gainfully employed. The indicative signs of better days ahead is well appreciated. I have a whole new perspective on things and anticipate a plethora of new adventures on the horizon of 2010.

The college bound son is submitting his applications to a University near you, which is not rocket science, but oh the details! Hard to believe in less than a year there will be one less offspring leaving dishes and socks around the house. The daughter reaches her teenage years tomorrow which will be celebrated with a whole new bedroom theme (unbeknownst to her thus far) and a family dinner, followed by a roller skating party on Saturday.

In the spirit of the diva's bedroom revamping, I also have begun a bedroom re-do, my artistic diection favoring a Breakfast at Tiffany's/Classic Hollywood theme... details to follow. So for now, I will sign off and open up the Singer and continue the creation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment