Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll



25 Random Things About Me...

1. For an odd reason I sometimes have brown roots!! Strange!!
2. I love to laugh - it's great therapy - and God knows I need LOTS of therapy!
3. I love the beauty of the beach, mountains and desert.
4. I am a Denver Bronco fan.
5. I have two teenage kids that actually get along - so rare but sooo awesome!
6. I have been a single mom for 17 years.
7. My biggest fear is dying alone. And going back to jail.
8. My favorite colors are pink, brown, green and blue.
9. I completed my AA in Human Services in May 2009, now back for my BA.
10. I love the rain - unless I have to drive in it.
11. I enjoy random conversations with strangers. You would be amazed what you can learn by opening your eyes ears and shutting your mouth.
12. I was born in San Diego and lived here my whole life, minus a 12 month stint in Virgina Beach.
13. I hate bridges, thieves, humidity, liars, creamed corn, war and fakes. No particular order.
14. I love the innocence and soft scent of a baby.
15. I have no serious regrets, without failures there would be no lesson learned.
16. I would give my last dollar to anyone of my close friends or family with no questions asked.
17. I believe everything happens for a reason.
18. I would love to travel the world - I love to travel anywhere!!
19. I love music - I can appreciate the art in it even if the final product is not to my particular taste.
20. I love to watch classic movies.
21. My biggest joys in life - DiAndre and Aliza.
22. My favorite food - Mexican, Italian, Vietnamese.
23. I love to sing - I'm not sure if anyone else likes it, but thats ok.
24. I Love to sew, stitch, write and ride my beach cruiser, amongst other things.
25. My favorite sayings are:

"For beautiful eyes, look for the goodness in others. For beautiful lips, only speak words of kindness. And for poise, always walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~Audrey Hepburn

"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful. ~Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment