Sunday, November 15, 2009

Roller Girl

What a weekend! I find myself saying TGIS, thank God it's SUNDAY! Friday evening was filled with wine, great company, fabulous conversation and a little slap and tickle. Saturday morning I awoke at said company's house a bit disoriented. A face splash of water combined with coffee-a-go-go and I was enroute home by 7 am. From there it was a whirlwind of brownie baking, crepe paper and balloons, housekeeping and preparing for an afternoon of 13 year old roller derby queens. Watching them made me miss donning on my old pink-wheeled skates with flourescent pink laces. I wonder what happened to those things, anyway? Indeed I see an adults-only venture to the rink in the near future....

This morning I woke up to a houseful of teen's cooking pancakes, waffles and sausage, sided with OJ. I grabbed a cup o' Joe and made a hasty escape upstairs to my private domain. Today will be strickly football, laundry and relaxation as tomorrow begins a new job and my first new class. On that note..... GO BRONCOS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment