Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank you, Ms. Hepburn

Well I got the pedicure/foot massage, watched forensic files, took the bubble bath, snuggled with the pupp and lots of studying done. Never quite got to my book, but I think it will have to stay on the back burner until I am done with this class. Que sera sera. Friday was a nice relaxing evening at home, snuggling with the daughter and watching an Audrey Hepburn marathon, our favorite classic movie actress. Saturday was filled with studying and homework followed by a lovely afternoon nap. Glory be to God. Today however, my bubble was busted thanks to the Broncos playing like crapola and the Bolts playing like it was the super bowl. I remain a class act though, and congratulated the SD fans on their win. Uuugh, I think I need a hug. Now, I write a letter to the broham, drink some pear tea and get ready for 60 minutes. Another week of chaos will soon ensue...

No comments:

Post a Comment