Monday, November 2, 2009

Lions, Hyennas, Meerkats and Warthogs..OH MY!!


Sunday dawned later than the norm, sleeping in and waking up next to a warm, snugglie teddy bear and enjoying a hot mug of Jamaican brew. It is pretty rare for this mama to endulge in an evening at home with a special someone with no pitter patter of children's feet running amok or playing Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew sleuth lurking in dark corners.

The evening was spent with the parental units, my offspring and myself. We broke bread at Fillipi's and were astounded by the Broadway performance of The Lion King. If you have never seen the live play version, I highly suggest this to be aded to your bucket list, calling it a performance to be reckoned with is a severe understatement.

Here it is Monday evening.. headaches, fever and sore throats seem to be ruling this hen house, so I shall call it an early night. I have a most delish cup of tea with clover honey, a furry dog and a Turner Classic movie starting. Who will win the battle for Sadie Thomspon's soul? Let me see what talents Miss Rita Hayworth brings to the 1952 screen gem production.

No comments:

Post a Comment