Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

OK so I wasn't exactly married or in a committed relationship, nevertheless, after a 180 pound burden was lifted off my shoulders today, I sure feel like a million smackers. An incongruous and insipid liason to say the least. I said it before, and I'll say it again... I require a relationship with equity and frankly, this one never had it from jump street. I accept my faults in this as learning experiences and file them away under the heading of "What, for the love of all that's holy, was I thinking?" If I wanted to cater I'd learn to cook and I damn sure can't gratify someone else's fragile ego. In a long line of life's priorities, a serious commitment, no matter how beautifully schematized, is just not in the cards (NOT that this ever came close to that category.)

So for the time being I will seek cuddles and warmth from my offspring, spiritual contentment from personal faith, intellectual stimulation while fulfilling my educational goals and companionship from friendships, tried and true. (And my dog)

On that note... WHERE MY BIATCHES AT????

No comments:

Post a Comment