Monday, November 16, 2009

a Day of New Beginnings







Keeping it short tonight... Started working back on the old job today and it was interesting to say the least. Lots of changes, some good, some not-so-good, but overall I am just blessed and happy to be gainfully employed once again. Contextually speaking, I am back in the virtual classroom as well. The procedural calisthenics are out of the way and today being the first day in class, I already have boatloads of educational shenanigans (per se) on my calendar. I believe I have chosen my goals realistically though and look forward to continuing my "edumacation." The thrill of the educational hunt is ripe and in my scope... so readers, keep strength and courage in your prayers for yours truly, I need all I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment