Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A New Horizon


Last weekend I came into ownership of a beat-down desk (for pretty much pennies) and have been looking it over every day for a burst of creativity on how I can refurbish it with some personalized style. After compiling several different ideas and putting my on twist on the final sketches, By George... I think I've got it!!!

So this morning I geared up for a trip to my latest favorite store... Home Depot. I have several other projects in various stages of reconstruction and after my spree today I have enough supplies to finish them all. Primer, various paint hues, painters tape, wood filler, Goof Off, sandpaper, gloves, safety goggles, drop cloths, and a few clearance items from the gardening section. I am pretty much set for the next few weeks.... and all for less than $40.00!!! Stay tuned!!!

Projects on the horizon:
 
*Set of matching dressers (2 tall, one small)
*Desk-turned-vanity
*Room divider
*Nail polish rack
*Beginning of the balcony restoration

No comments:

Post a Comment