Monday, November 26, 2012

If I Was a Rich Girl


IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

A year would be dedicated to a better physique with the help of a personal trainer
My "girls" would get some help with defying gravity, as would my gut
I'd be able to help the homeless and supply basic necessities
The kids and mommy would have choppers in immaculate condition
The shoe collection would grow immensely
I would treat my Dad to meals instead of him always covering the check
I would treat my closest gal pals to a VIP reunion trip in Las Vegas once a year
My children would never know what a student loan was
My mother would never have to clean her own home again
Family Christmas's might be hosted in a snowy climate
I would always know what new car smell was
Speaking of smell, I would have all the expensive perfumes I could never afford before
I would commit to charity work and make a difference
Concerts and sporting events would be frequent
My son would not have to make any more car payments
Spontaneous road trips would be possible
I would own one pair of diamond earrings. Just one.
(OK... and maybe one chocolate diamond ring tehehe)
Attending Sturgis bike week would be added to my bucket list
Oh yea, so would zip lining in Hawaii
I would never have to save for a month before I could call a plumber, electrician, etc
Spa and salon days would be commonplace
Cocktail hour would be reinstated
My daughter would get laser and never need contacts or glasses again
I would be enjoyed in places like Miami, Jackson Hole, or New Orleans
(For beach days, horseback riding, and partying on Bourbon Street)
Dress up lunches for no reason at all
I would own every Audrey Hepburn movie ever made
Repaying my parents for their financial help would be a priority
I would finish my college degree just for principle
Monthly bills would be on automatic pay, no more due dates to remember
I would own at least two vacation homes
My passport would have a plethora of stamped pages
(Greece, France, Caribbean, Japan, Ireland, Italy, Scotland)

No comments:

Post a Comment