Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rawhide



I have a new love for all things country... music, fashion and cowboys. In the spirit of this, I treated myself to a special purchase of these boots by Steve Madden for a steal of a deal at Ross. Nope, not ashamed to brag on my deal. I looked at boots at several places and was stunned to learn how expensive the authentic brands run (Lucchesse= $800+; Old Gringo= $600+; Ariat= $400+). Since I cannot justify that amount of money without first scoring the winning lottery ticket or snatching up a rich sugar daddy (LOL) I settled for my pair which retail at $80 and I got on sale for $25. I have worn them a few times and feel so cute when I don them with a denim mini skirt or a black dress. I am looking forward to whatever "winter" season we may get here in Southern Cali so I can wear them more!!! Maybe I will meet a Hatfield or a McCoy to ride off into the sunset with...

No comments:

Post a Comment