Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Difference Between Girls and Boys

Today I thought I would share a lighthearted post. This morning I was looking for nail polish remover in my daughter's bedroom and was quite impressed at how neat and organized her little corner of the world was. Everything was in its place and although her dresser was cluttered, it was an organized chaos. Very typical of a sixteen year old young lady. Hair products, scented lotions and perfume sprays took up most of the real estate on the dresser. The closet was neat as a pin with like items grouped together and the rest of the weeks outfits paired together. Her bed was even made.
 
As I exited her room I couldn't help but take notice of how my son's bedroom was the complete opposite. Clothes, shoes, papers, towels, and a conglomeration of miscellaneous crap (yes... CRAP) littered the entire floor, in fact, a suitcase sits open, still with dirty clothing in it from the vacation he took... in August!!! There was not even a sheet on his mattress. Well, I just sighed and closed the door to the madness and thanked the man upstairs that at least one of my children is tidy.
 
Notice perfumes are on the corner shelf and jewlery hanging neatly.
Nail polishes organized and sunglasses in a row.

Bed made, and tv chair fluffed with pillows.

Jeans, skirts, blouses, all sectioned together.
Shoes lined up and in the organizer.

Polar opposite: complete anarchy!! Screen not even on window.

No comments:

Post a Comment