Thursday, January 5, 2012

Decsions, decisions...


Now that the holiday season is officially over, the company I work for has scheduled their "Winter Staff Appreciation Party." Really?? At first I wasn't much interested in attending. Recently I found out there are several unsavory characters who have found it amusing to talk about yours truely and spread rumors. I find their gossip quite amusing myself now, actually. After some pressure from the boss to ignore the stupidity (he is so awesome!) I was convinced to go. I was even able to scare up a trophy date. 

So the debate begins. Do I wear the conservative sweater dress that is figure flattering or go for the gusto and wear the fancy party dress (over extreme Spanx) with a statement necklace that screams "In your face" confidence? Shoes... sexy stilts or casual pumps? Hair... up or down? This Cinderella is having a fashion crisis... where is my Fairy Godmother when I need her?

No comments:

Post a Comment