Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Le Nightcap D'jour

Today was a day filled with unexpected and hopeful surprises. One of which I am brimming over with excitement about, but until it is signed, sealed, and delivered I shall keep it hush-hush. *sigh*  I can hardly contain myself. If all goes well, this could be the turning point in my career that I have been praying for. It was another reminder that we must never lose faith that God has a master plan for us. Instead of fretting over things that didn't work out, know in your soul that there is a reason greater than you can imagine. You simply must have faith that eventually it will arrive.

It is with much relief that I wind down my evening with my standard comforts. I'm in my comfy bed, doggy at my feet quietly snoring (kicking his foot every so often at the birds he is chasing in his dreams) a stiff cocktail, aroma therapy lotion on the shoulders, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen (pictured with one of my favorite fashionistas... SJP) and the candles lit... lights out! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment