Sunday, May 12, 2013

Feliz Dia de las Madres


I am blessed to have numerous amazing mothers in my life. Starting with my own of course! So many aunts, friends, cousins, a sister, and many loved ladies who have since passed on. You were here in spirit today with us during our celebrations! To my own mother, you have done so much for your "grands" and I! Through great times and tough periods, it was a reassurance to know that we would ALWAYS have you in our corner. And to my step-mother, we have not always seen eye to eye, but I am happy we are friends now. To the other mothers in my inner circle, you all amaze me with your patience, guidance, understanding and never-ending supply of hugs, kisses and encouraging words. I wish ALL of you fabulous females a Mother's Day as wonderful as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment