Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beating the Odds


Still in my hunt for the "perfect"job.... I had a 3rd interview today at 10 a.m. (and I use the word interview in the most sarcastic sense possible)  only to arrive and be asked to come back again tomorrow at the same time... Grrrrr. This company is bass ackwards and completely unorganized. This is the 2nd time this has happened, and for a CRAP job, but an honest income nonetheless.

Immediately after this colossal waste of time I rolled out to interview numero dos of the day.  I was greeted by a professional atmosphere, clean facility, and a healing environment. The question and answer session went fabulously well, I met the office manager AND director and was asked to come back for a second meeting with the doctor. Out of 125 applicants (in less than 3 hours), my resume was chosen in the top ten. The interview brought me into the top three... So I will be crossing any and all appendages in hopes that I am selected as the right person for the position.

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment