Sunday, February 5, 2012

Think Pink!


What a great few days it has been for yours truly. I received a smidgen of Intel on a job lead and within 3 days I had signed on the dotted line, Monday I attend a training refresher course and begin work thereafter. Welcome back to the wonderful world of medical records!

With financial stability, my mind was at ease and I spent time with my "twin cousin" today (A long, but rather cute story, stemming from childhood.) We shared lunch and sangria of fish bowl proportion and later met downtown to watch a classic movie on the big screen. I adore Ms. Hepburn but had yet to see Funny Face. Although a movie with "pizazz," I still hold Breakfast at Tiffany's in my #1 spot. A fun filled evening, nonetheless. A brisk walk through a gorgeous February evening and time with said cousin and my favorite daughter. All in all, a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment