Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thanks, Ott.



Needing a little time to recharge my batteries, I checked into a hotel for 2 days recently. How lovely it was to watch the sun go down over the Pacific from my 12th floor balcony. I slept in enjoying a bed full of pillows and had a leisurely breakfast of toast, coffee and fruit while making new friends. Afternoon was comprised of a good book, fashion rags, hot tub, and a few cocktails poolside. Evening delivered a devastatingly handsome man over for dinner and a few more cocktails in the lobby lounge, which sparked up quite the flirtatious conversation. Oh my... how a sexy smile can bring the school girl giggle out.

Wash, rinse, repeat... day two brought on much of the same except that I managed to squeeze in a bit of retail therapy for my upcoming annual Vegas extravaganza. All in all, a much needed break from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment