Monday, September 19, 2011

10 Suprising Facts....

That you may not know about me!!

I rarely sleep in the traditional head-at-the-headboard/foot-at-the-footboard position. I much prefer to sleep sideways or backwards.

I think creamed corn looks like vomit : /

My father wrote a one hit wonder in 1963 as the drummer for The Cascades "The Rhytm of the Falling Rain"

I once held the job of golf club assembler.

I adore Audrey Hepburn movies.

In high school I played Varsity tennis and wrote editorials for the school paper.

I have five tattoos, but one is a cover up... so really only four.

I have never rode on a motorcycle.

I have owned exactly 10 cars in the last 23 years and an old Suzuki Samuri was by far the most fun.

I have four brothers and no sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment