Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sanctuary Sunday



Pretty good last few days. Lots of quality time with family and friends. Quite a bit of imbibing this weekend celebrating birthdays, the completion of another class under my belt, reuniting with old friends and just being happy with life in general. Of course things can always be better… a job with a paycheck would be most appreciated. In the meantime, I am healthy, happy, loved, and blessed. Friday was spent building a 5’X5’ shoe rack… yes, I *heart* my shoe fetish enough to actually erect a home for my zappatos. I must give proper gratitude to my buddy LB for the assistance, laughs and her attempt at explaining the plethora of extra screws, pegs and metal scraps.

Once this was completed we decided our due diligence should be decorously rewarded. Our party of two turned into three upon pick up of our third fellow miscreant JB and we headed to Ocean Beach. After quaffing some adult beverages we headed to the usual last stop, the oh-so-delicious-Roberto’s. To top this off, I found some extra sweet revenge by telling the old company what I really think of them. (insert very minor illegal act here… heavy emphasis on MINOR). Saturday brought bedroom cleaning and even more imbibing for MB’s birthday. Billiards, red bull/Mandarin ‘Goose and shenanigans. Just one question… how come the two most attractive men in the whole saloon were on the down low? Push forward to today, which dawned with beautiful rain and coffee with my oldest friend JL of 19 years. This was only topped off by consignment hunting, used book store and Souplantation with my daughter.

As my evening comes to a close I am enjoying a bowl of popcorn, the Kardashian's and the sound of even more rainfall. Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. ...my circuits must be fried...or I missed some important stuff earlier...

    ReplyDelete