Monday, December 7, 2009

Rain Dance







Some may disagree with me, but today is a beautiful day in San Diego. I have to admit, it started off rather irritating as I drove almost two hours in pouring rain to the other side of town, only to be turned away at the office I was scheduled at to work. I suppose I could have been really pissed off all day but...... trying to find my silver lining, I used the morning for a breakfast date with a friend, some holiday shopping and homework is next. This day also has allowed me to be a good mummy and get my daughter after school so she is spared the walk home and possible winter cold that may result. OK, so it is not quite winter yet but why split hairs? I found some photo's from the morning news to share. A day in Southern California with pouring rain results in idiots who drive reckless, people always trying to cross the San Diego River thinking their car will somehow make it, and the general flooding in Mission Beach. Get out the sandbags, San Diegan's, it's gonna be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment