Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life, Laugh, Love



What a week indeed. Lots of ups and downs and several u-turns, but all things considered, I am still blessed individual. Now that school is in full swing and the wrinkles have been ironed out on the job front, things seem to be running smooth. The "live" part is full of paperwork, assignments and holiday shopping. "Laugh" consists of the oddities of people around me and the childish actions of adults who should be much more mature by this stage of life. I can only giggle at it and take pride in being above it. The "love" is the biggest and best part of my life and can be summed up in three words. Friends and Family. Without the presence of my children, parents and friends, I would not be the person I am. You all bring the best out of me and that is no easy task, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment