Sunday, October 11, 2009

RI-COLAAAAAAAAAAA



Early Saturday morning I rise at 5am. My throat hurts so much it wakes me up from a deep sleep. I feverishly hunt in every nook and cranny for a cough drop to put out that fire.. nightstand, medicine cabinet, desk drawer, even an old purse... no luck. For lack of a better resolution I went to my vanity sink to fill my water cup and out of the corner of my eye I spot a lovely sight. 5.. count 'em....5 Ricola cough drops in my jewlery tray. The red and white wrappers seemingly smiling at me saying "Nicole sent us". As I think back, the last cold I had was last winter and my galpal Nic gave me some of these heavenly relievers. Wowzer. Although you have moved onward and upward to greener pastures, you still got my back girl. I love you dearly and my throat thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment