Sunday, October 30, 2011

A New Me...


I have to admit it.... I have really let myself go. I got lazy and stopped exercising. I started eating way too much junk food. I imbibed in entirely too much booze. I fell into a bad depression during so many months of umemployment and unsuccessful job searching endeavors. I turned to all the wrong things to make myself feel better. A temporary fix, at best.

Well, times are a-changin, folks. I am comfortable in my new job and learning so much everyday I feel like my brain cells are rebuilding themselves. At long last, I have a steady paycheck, health benefits, and my kids and I are a united front, working together and following our dreams. I finally have things back together and I can focus on the bigger picture. This includes finishing my degree and getting back in good physical shape. I started today with the purchase of healthy provisions and tomorrow after work I am going to a gym and signing up with my gal pal who also wants to improve her health. Next week I am schuled for a full physical and I plan on discussing weight management with my new physician. So to fast food, late meals, and over indulging, I bid adiou.

So, stay tuned, and pray for me to stay motivated and on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment