Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Uno

Browsing a fashion rag today I was delightfully suprised at the lovely and enticing scent of this Dolce & Gabbana Eu De Toilet. Although I have been known to own a pricey bottle or two of smell good, it is a rare occasion that I am tempted to dole out large sums of hard earned money on such a frivolous luxury. This distinctive fragrance promted me to think of my own set of "The One"... perhaps someday I will own this little ditty, in the meantime, these are some of my "one's."

The One...

brilliant idea
great decision that changes one's life
hurtful regret
night stand that turned into a relationship
person you can trust, unconditionally
chug of morning coffee
childhood memory
unforgettable vacation
individual who always makes you laugh and smile
inspirational film
sad memory that still hurts after many years
favorite ice cream flavor
mind blowing physical romp
sleepless night
story that challenges one to better themselves
missed opportunity which turns into a blessing in disguise
person who restores your faith in humanity
trustworthy confidante
who always makes you feel loved
who got away

No comments:

Post a Comment