Thursday, January 20, 2011

random thoughts for a Thursday...

Today I had an epiphany of sorts... although I am deeply appreciative of ALL things in my life, today, as I was sitting at my laptop, scanning away and earning a living, it suddenly re-occurred to me just how blessed I am. I may not be the prettiest, wealthiest, or even healthiest for that matter, but I am surrounded by people who genuinely care for me. Friendships do not always last forever, nor does sharing D.N.A. offer a free pass on a life-long relationship that endures all things...

I am mindful every day of the
phenomenal individuals in my life. To be considered my family and my friend, are not mutually exclusive relationships. Some of the closest people to my heart share no kin to me through bloodline, yet, I would do anything for them in my power to make their lives untroubled, stress-free and as content as possible.

So, without getting too sappy today, I want you all to know that I love you and appreciate everything you bring into my life. Whether we are riding our beach cruisers, offering honest council (even when it isn't what wants to be heard), or resolving tough situations we find ourselves in, we stick together like white on rice and....

I would do anything for you biaaahs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment