Monday, May 23, 2011

At Long Last...


Another day is done and you’re still the only one for me

Feelin you…

I want you here with me

Turn my gray skies blue

I need you here with me

Yes I do…


I’m not crying everyday

Wishing things were a different way

I’m learning love is so easy

Mmm, the things he does just to please me

Took some time but I finally found someone

Who could be mine

I found my heaven’s design

And with all the people out there to see

Right here is where I want to be…

Feelin you…


If you knew back when

All the pain I been in

Even you could see

What this man means to me

And if he don’t know right now

That somehow you heard me calling

Caught me as I was falling Saved my life. (Yes you did)

And although in the past

They all have left

This man wont leave my by myself…

So I’m feelin you


He could just tell me what I want to hear

But he’s sincere

Holds me through the night

Wants to talk it out when things aint quite right

Wants to know each and every side of me

Wants to keep me happy

He’s just that into me

No comments:

Post a Comment