Monday, March 22, 2010

Playing catch up...



Well it has been several weeks since I have had time to breathe, let alone update here. Suffice it to say, things are maintaining about at sea level. No update on the job front, but a few things on the horizon that offer a glimmer of hope, so I keep fingers and crossed and head held high. I have a birthday coming up in a few days, so to celebrate my best friend, and 2 other very good friends threw our bags in the trunk and headed to Sin City for a few days. Well, never has the phrase "what happens in Vegas-stays in Vegas" been so true. hmmm... 'nuff said.

The unfortunate event was getting a CURSE the hour of my return home. All's well that end's well. It was a fabulous excuse to stay in bed the entire day sipping hot chammo tea and catching up on correspondence, reading and getting myself organized for the last week of this course in school. Next Tuesday will start another course and another world of information brought into my meager mind. In the meantime.... a few shouts out to my partners in crime:

STEPFORD WIVES SHIT
A BEAR CHASING YOU THROUGH THE WOODS
FLACID SUNS
PIZZA MAKES BAD TOILET PAPER
ETHIOPIANS AND FREE PIZZA... I THINK??
ASS JUICE
SEXY RICK
YA'LL ARE TRIPPIN-SHE HAS A KEY
TICKLING CAUSES CACKLING
TOO CLOSURE!!! NEW BEGINNINGS!!!
HAIR OF THE DOG
DOUBLE FISTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment