Monday, January 18, 2010

Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain...



Wow, so 2010 has brought a very busy schedule to yours truly. Without prattling on forever about mundane things, suffice it to say, work has been busy, class has restarted and the offspring have been keeping my emotions all over the map. The son has been a burr under my saddle in particular. I wish he would realize that he does not have enough ass in his britches to carry on the way he does. I guess once a young man gets a feather in his cap from that special first love, he decides he is grown. I digress.... In other news, the daughter has discovered a newfound attraction for writing and has spun a few tales Hollywood would be proud of. Perhaps someday she will be an author. As for me, well, the only reading I have time for is textbooks, writing is found in the form of this blog and papers, and downtime has been spent with friends and family. And now.... back to the textbooks.... and listening to the torrential downpour outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment