Sunday, January 3, 2010

I bid adiou to 2009



The sun has set on 2009 and in 30 days my life may be different. Maybe for the better, maybe not. I have to put my trust in God that He is leading me down the right path during my journey. Amazing how 24 hours can change ones general plan, priorities, opinion and prayers.

In this era of friends regarded as fast food, people who are insincere, selfish and feel entitled, I consider myself a blessed woman to have a handful of friends who are true, lifelong, proven relationships. These are people who love me, take me as I am flaws and all. People who do not judge, rather point out both positives AND negatives and allow me to make decisions without fear of recourse. These are people who not only protect me but also my children. God help the person trying to harm any of our group of offspring because there would be a mad mob of vigilantes seeking our own type of justice.

My other blessing is family. Without them I would have a much different history and a much tougher life. They have guided me with their wisdom and taught me positive morals in life. Honesty, respect, ethical work habits, pride and determination to name a few.

The two groups overlap in many ways, family relations are also friends and friends are considered family minus the DNA match. I love you all dearly and wish the new decade to be filled with good health, loving relationships, and uninteruped prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment