Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Charming Life





The last few days have been pretty darned spectacular, despite the missing presence of earned income. My partner in crime has returned home and thus the smile has come back on my face. The last several days brought on a quick road trip, thrifting, cocktails on the beach, classic movies, sushi, dress/shoe shopping, and finally, today, a long, overdue hike. Living in Southern California, we often take for granted how close we are to some of the most beautiful trails at our fingertips. Since my body is sorely screaming at me from my nose to my toes, AND the rattlesnake I stumbled upon during today's hike is still slithering about in my subconscious, I shall keep tonight's post brief. And to the Gods of Dreamland, please keep any and all venomous creatures out of my nocturnal illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment