Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Apologies

I have written a few monologues lately that just did not do justice to how I have truly felt. Life's ups and downs have left me feeling uncreative, critical of my own self, and at a loss of motivation to write. In the spirit of pulling myself out of this funk, I have attempted to write a piece on how I see relationships in Generation EX, when most people I seem to meet lately are all about self interest, self satisfaction and self indulgence; An epidemic of lack of concern, SINCERE CONCERN for others. Of course, there are exceptions.

A few decent men who
appear to have potential, and a small handful of females who have shown me that although my best friend in the world is now living 1500 miles away, I am not alone in my need for female bonding. These ladies have proven to me that they are secure within their own close friendships and mean NOT to replace anyone, but to simply reassure me that I still have good gals in my corner. To you ladies, I dedicate this entry and perhaps the next as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment